Policies & Pricing
It takes effort, care, and investment to produce puppies of the good health, quality, and temperament that we have here at Atomic City Labrador Retrievers. We put time and attention into each and everyone of our dogs and puppies.
- We ensure each Dam and Sire have important health screenings that are common diseases among the labradors to give your puppy a genetic advantage. Genetic screenings that are conducted for progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-prcd), Exercised induced collapse (EIC), and for Centronuclear Myopathy (CNM). This ensures you that your puppy will NOT have any of theses diseases.
- We love, care for, and play with each and every puppy in the comfort of our family home. We prepare them for their new families by exposing them to numerous sounds, people, and objects starting during week 1 of life. It is our hope that you will find your Atomic City Labrador Retriever well worth the price!
Please call or email for the price of our Atomic City Labrador Retriever babies. The price includes:
- An amazing bundle of joy that has been loved on every day from myself and my family. I work with our babies daily to ensure they are healthy, strong (physically and mentally) and ready to thrive in their new environments.
- 12 month Health Guarantee for Hip Dysplasia (see purchase contract for complete details)
- Current Vaccinations and Deworming (appropriate to age).
- Paperwork for Limited AKC Registration (puppy is sold with spay/neuter agreement and may not be used for breeding unless otherwise agreed upon).
- All Medical Records.
- Puppy packet
- Lifetime support
- Guarantee that your puppy will not be affected by the genetic Diseases of CNM, EIC, and PRA (through parentage) which are common in the Labradors.
- A deposit of $250 will reserve your puppy.
- Puppy “picks” will be offered once the pups are 4 weeks of age, with picks granted in the order deposits were received.
- Puppies are available to go home in their 8th week, after they are fully weaned, eating dry kibble, and have received their first vaccinations.
- Your remaining balance is due when you take your pup home or when the pup is 8 weeks of age (whichever comes first).
Ready to reserve your puppy?
- Contact us by phone or email.
- Pay the $250 deposit to hold your pick order. For fastest receipt, complete the Contact page and an invoice for the deposit will be sent to the email used. You can then pay by PayPal (There will be a 3.2% charge due to paypals fees), credit, or debit card. A PayPal account is not required. We also accept mailed deposit payments in the form of a bank cashier’s check or money order. Your deposit is refundable only in the event that we are not able to provide you a puppy within one year. Your remaining balance of $750.00 is due when you take home your pup or at 8 weeks of age (whichever comes first).